Monday, June 29, 2020

Bonbon - Animal Crossing




Yeah. I 'm back on my Animal Crossing bullshit! 🤣 I was looking all my old Animal Crossing pics from a few years ago and, decided to get back into it. I had this one in my back pocket. (like most my ideas) Bonbon was in my crosshairs. Before it's said and done I'll get all this together. (along with the Steven Universe stuff I'm doing to 😅)


Don't forget that Studio Dragoon: LIVE in on every Friday 8pm CDT!
I’m also open for commissions! Here’s my price list.

New Commission Price sheet

The 
NUDE version is on my SubscribeStar RIGHT NOW!!!
Did you like this pic? Wanna support STUDIO DRAGOON!
If so, head to my  Studio Dragoon on SubscribeStar  page, support me and it’s yours.
There’s a load of perks and rewards when you donate.

No comments: