Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Acaia and Violet art trade

Did another art trade with my friend MDtector5. I wanted to do this for quite sometime. We hadn't got it together on each others end. Finally, we talked and finally got this going. For context: Both of our OC's are succubi, and terribly southern. 😈 My idea for this pic was both our OC's in a hot tub. I want to do more with these two. I'll pass it by MDtector5 and, we'll see.

Don't forget that Studio Dragoon: LIVE in on every Friday 8pm CDT!
I’m also open for commissions! Here’s my price list.

New Commission Price sheet

The 
NUDE version is on my SubscribeStar RIGHT NOW!!!
Did you like this pic? Wanna support STUDIO DRAGOON!
If so, head to my  Studio Dragoon on SubscribeStar  page, support me and it’s yours.
There’s a load of perks and rewards when you donate.

No comments: