Friday, April 10, 2020

Shantae fan art



This took a lot longer than I intended it. So since I got Shantae Half Geine hero a few weeks ago. I figured since I haven't gotten around to doing some fan art of her, why not. To be honest, I wanted to animate her but I'm still learning A LOT about animation in the first place before I got doing something like that. As always. let me know what you think.


Don't forget that Studio Dragoon: LIVE in on every Friday 8pm CDT!
I’m also open for commissions! Here’s my price list.

New Commission Price sheet

The 
NUDE version is on my SubscribeStar RIGHT NOW!!!
Did you like this pic? Wanna support STUDIO DRAGOON!
If so, head to my  Studio Dragoon on SubscribeStar  page, support me and it’s yours.
There’s a load of perks and rewards when you donate.

No comments: