Friday, April 17, 2020

Sexy Absol


This was another sketch that I evolved into a pic. I wanted to get back into drawing Pokemon anthros, and Absol was one I had to try. I didn't know just how to approach this pic. So much as in body type, face. (especially) I want to push further than what I previously done. Kinda proud of how this one came out.

Note: I have shinny variants SubscribeStar as well! 😈

Don't forget that Studio Dragoon: LIVE in on every Friday 8pm CDT!
I’m also open for commissions! Here’s my price list.

New Commission Price sheet

The 
NUDE version is on my SubscribeStar RIGHT NOW!!!
Did you like this pic? Wanna support STUDIO DRAGOON!
If so, head to my  Studio Dragoon on SubscribeStar  page, support me and it’s yours.
There’s a load of perks and rewards when you donate.

No comments: