Friday, June 7, 2019

1st 100 Pixiv commission - Wolfsbane

In the last post, I stated that I was doing FREE commissions for every 100th follower on my Pixiv page. My first commission form this comes from Redphantom46. He wanted Wolfsbane from ( the 90's version ) of X - Force nude getting ready for some doggystyle. I think this is the first time I've been commissioned to draw a mainstream comic character fully nude. I was a little nervous going into this but I had some ideas on how I wanted to go about it. Can't wait to do more of these.


I’m also open for commissions! Here’s my price list.

New Commission Price sheet

The 
NUDE version is on my Gumroad RIGHT NOW!!!
Did you like this pic? Wanna support STUDIO DRAGOON!
If so, head to my  Studio Dragoon on Gumroad  page, support me and it’s yours.
There’s a load of perks and rewards when you donate even becoming a VIP on my 


No comments: