Friday, February 15, 2019

Barbara (lingerie) - RVA comics fan art - Spanish



Translation: When I asked you if you had COLOMBIAN.... I didn't mean COFFEE!

This OC is this pic is from RVA comics. Her name is Barbara and she's way hawt! I had her in my fan art sights for a long time now. I've been a fan of his for a hot minute. I can easily say RVA and Supertito are the ones who inspired me to re create my OC's. I hope you guys and RVA like this.



I’m also open for commissions! Here’s my price list.

New Commission Price sheet

The 
NUDE version is on my Gumroad RIGHT NOW!!!
Did you like this pic? Wanna support STUDIO DRAGOON!
If so, head to my  Studio Dragoon on Gumroad  page, support me and it’s yours.
There’s a load of perks and rewards when you donate even becoming a VIP on my 


No comments: